The best asset to use when you’re launching to an audience of any size with TaVona Boggs
I’m thrilled to introduce you to Launch Strategist TaVona Denise Boggs. Since I first became aware of her on Clubhouse she has taught me so much and now she’s my new favourite person!
TaVona teaches entrepreneurs how to achieve their goals, without the hustle, overwhelm and burnout. She’s an Atlanta-based business accelerator and life coach, with certifications in life, weight and wellness coaching. She helps healthcare professionals end the burnout-boredom cycle and smash glass ceilings.
TaVona shares some beautiful secrets today. Her mic was a little distorted in places but it shouldn’t matter because the wisdom is there. If you’re launching anything and you’re in my crowd, you will feel so much more confident about launching after hearing what she shares today.
If you’re holding back from selling what you have because you don’t love your offers, then check out my Hours to Outcomes guide so you can package your services into an irresistible offer that you can’t wait to sell.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- TaVona’s advice on how to launch confidently and authentically.
- The importance of creating events with an in-built sense of urgency and excitement
- How to create live online launch events.
- The criteria that need to be in place to have a successful live launch.
- How do you know when you’re ready to launch?
- Ideas for different events to suit different needs and interests, and the reasons why launches sometimes don’t work.
- TaVona’s most successful launches and the reasons for their success.
- How to feel successful NOW. Have fun. Take it less seriously. Love your offer.
From July 2021 (and every three months after that), I’m taking enrolment for my Profitable Membership Club. This is exclusively for women who want to start up a membership scheme or have already set one up but need guidance on how to improve it. I focus more on delivery than sales, as I believe if you get the delivery right, the sales will come.
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Do you want to join the growing group of women who lead successful membership programs? Check out my Profitable Membership Club
- Visit ScalingDeep.com/coaching to learn about the different ways I can help with your visibility projects including How To Design Your Ideal Membership
- Get my Hours To Outcomes workbook or check out my Membership Design training
- Visit TaVonaDenise.com | Follow TaVona on Instagram and Facebook
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!