How to sell 100k+ offers that make a huge impact on your clients with Kathryn Porritt of Business Bravery
Can you imagine making 100k in one sale? What about 500k, or even a million? I know it might sound crazy - I even squirm a bit when I think about those numbers - but there are practical, attainable ways to position yourself and your expertise at this level. As part of our month on scaling deep, I’m chatting with this week’s guest about making offers worth 100k (and beyond) that allow you to have a huge impact on your clients and really deepen your relationships with them.
Kathryn Porritt is the founder and CEO of Business Bravery, a full strategy and marketing company that helps some of the world’s most exciting entrepreneurs build an extraordinary personal brand and reposition themselves to make 100k, 500k, and million-dollar offers.
I had to ask Kathryn how she gained the expertise and confidence to promise that outcome for her clients, so she tells us about the key experiences in sales, Public Relations and eCommerce that helped her hone the skills she uses at Business Bravery. We talk about how she helps her clients expand their vision for what’s possible and unwind the mindset blocks that keep them from leveling up.
We also chat about why positioning yourself to make 100k+ offers is just like being a luxury brand and how she closed her own first 100k offer. And we discuss the business model that underpins Business Bravery and how they handpick clients they truly believe in.
I think you’re really going to love this episode - I haven’t stopped thinking about it since the interview! I’d love to hear your thoughts on it, so if you want to chat you can drop me a comment on Instagram at @lisaprincic.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How Kathryn gained the skills, experience and confidence to start working with clients to develop personal brands and offers over 100k.
- Why a huge part of Business Bravery’s value is the expanded vision they offer their clients.
- How Kathryn helps talented people make the jump from smaller offers to offers worth 100k, 500k and even 1 million.
- What she did to close her own very first 100k offer and why it’s important to be very clear about who you want to work with.
- Why intimate, supportive relationships with clients are the core of Business Bravery.
- How Kathryn and her team help clients avoid the trap of big, expensive group programs that don’t offer much personalized support.
- The first thing you can do if you want to start leveling up your offers.
Links mentioned in this show
- Kathryn Porritt | Business Bravery | Case Studies | The 100k Offer System
- Want to figure out the marketing plan that perfectly aligns with your business model? Download my Scaling Deep Marketing Roadmap! It’s designed to help you make great decisions in your marketing, waste less time, and create a marketing plan that will get you consistent results.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!