How she did that - Tasha Booth reveals how she’s built her agency with consistent year over year growth
There’s nothing I love more than asking people the deep questions about how they built their business. Today we get to do exactly that with our brilliant guest Tasha Booth, and she lets us in on the secrets that helped her build her digital agency with year-on-year growth for the past 4 years.
Tasha Booth is the founder and CEO of the Launch Guild, a launch and systems support agency for established coaches & course creators who are making their mark on the world. She brings together different experts in their digital fields to create a collaborative digital marketing implementation team for each one of her clients. She also coaches VAs and OBMs who are starting and growing their online service-based businesses.
Tasha and I jump right in talking about how she manages to run both of her businesses after getting into the game just four years ago. She shares wisdom for making your first hire, why you need to be really clear about what operational support you need, and what she did with her team when her own growth started to take off.
We dive deep into launching and how she helps her clients nail their own launches as she continues to hone her own. Tasha is a quick-start and unafraid to test and validate new offerings with her audience, which is one of her biggest tips for business owners who want to launch anything - whether you’re on your first launch or your fiftieth.
She also shares a launch timeline to keep in mind, how you should validate your offers and some of the biggest launch mistakes she sees over and over again. There is a ton of amazing stuff packed in here - this conversation left me feeling so inspired and excited and I think it will help you, too!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How Tasha grew her business with year-on-year growth after picking up VA work as a supplement to her full-time job and part-time blog.
- The best way to hire someone to take over operational tasks in your business.
- Why consistency and visibility are the differentiators that helped Tasha’s business grow so well and so quickly.
- How she and her team approach the launch process and the common mistakes they see.
- Why Tasha decided to launch her own coaching and courses and how those lessons continue to help her serve her clients.
- How to know if you’re ready to launch something and how you can validate it with your market first.
- Tasha’s top launching tips, including a timeline and a couple must-do items.
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!