How to be okay with abundance with Emily King
The idea of developing an abundance mindset is a huge talk topic. But what exactly does abundance mean? Obviously, it’s different for everyone but it can include wealth, relationships, lifestyle, and health. So how do we go about unpacking all of this in a way which can help us to grow our businesses without getting stuck on a “more, more, more” treadmill and burning out?
Emily King is a wealth & abundance coach for entrepreneurial women and the founder of The Rich Woman signature coaching program. Since 2015 she’s worked with hundreds of women to help them create a loving relationship with money so they can massively increase their income and impact.
In our conversation, we talk about what abundance actually means, how you can achieve a healthy relationship with money, and why success without fulfilment is the ultimate failure.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Emily’s interest in wealth and abundance began in her childhood.
- Why Emily decided to focus on being a wealth and abundance coach - even though, at times, she had a difficult relationship with money.
- The moment when Emily gave herself an ultimatum and pushed herself to take action.
- How she works with her clients to assess their money personality and help them to avoid self-sabotage.
- Why striving for perfection and feeling a need to overdeliver can be so crippling - and why believing in your offer 51% is good enough.
- How Emily views “abundance”.
And, if you're up for it, Emily would love to share her Soul Aligned Meditations for entrepreneurs. In this free download, listeners will find meditations for women entrepreneurs who want to get that "aligned feeling" everyone’s talking about. You can find the download at www.emilyking.ca/scalingdeep
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!