The truth about scaling a business with a tiny digital offer with Allie Bjerk
When we hear how people built their businesses (especially big ones!), the story often skips a lot of steps. And that’s not necessarily on purpose - there are just so many little changes that most entrepreneurs and businesses go through before landing on a standout offer or service.
That was definitely how I felt before I got to talk to today’s guest, whose business I have seen grow from a 1-to-1 client service model into a digital product and now membership-based business - all in less than two years!
For the first interview of Membership Month, we’ve got the amazing Allie Bjerk here to walk us through that journey. Allie is a visibility strategist who helps business owners set up systems that allow them to show up online without actually being online 24/7. She helps people live the lives they want to live while still hitting their income and business goals.
Allie and I talk about how she used a tiny offer model to sustainably build her business and her visibility. She also shares how she helps people create similar habits for showing up consistently online so that they can start to see the results they really want for their business, whether that’s a bigger audience, more sales, or more connection.
We also talk about why she’s starting a membership program and how having a community to show up for is also helping her be more productive.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why having a small digital product or offer can be such a compelling way to build a scalable business and a bigger audience.
- How Allie took each step from agency work, to taking on her own clients, to selling her own products and now to offering a membership program.
- How she reworked a product she had already tried to launch and what she did to make sure the second launch really worked.
- Some of the mindset blocks that Allie confronted (and helps clients overcome) while her business was growing so rapidly.
- How ads fit into her marketing strategy for selling the product and building her list.
- How her new membership model is also helping her be more productive and consistent in her own business.
Links mentioned in this show
- Allie Bjerk | Tiny Offer Lab | Rich Life Lab Membership
- Sign up to be the first to know about the Scaling Deep Marketing Lounge, a new membership program for coaches, consultants & professionals who need consistent support to build their brave brand with bold marketing.
- The ultimate guide to scaling your brand with a membership program
- Ready to build your Noticeable Brand? Download my 5-step framework for building a brand that can’t be ignored.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!