How I'm beginning to develop my thought leader brand
It should be clear now that I see becoming a thought leader is critical to developing my unique positioning and voice. So now is the time when I really start building my thought leader brand.
This is an evolving process which I’ll be sharing with you in real-time this year and in this episode, I’m getting started by using Carol Cox’s V.O.I.C.E. framework (as covered in episode 111: The road to becoming a thought leader with Carol Cox of Speaking Your Brand).
I believe that this process will strengthen my positioning, define my brand values and enhance what is unique about what I can offer. By picking a lane, defining my brand values and the things that I stand for, it will help me to carve out my niche in the online space.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why I’m drawn to thought leaders and why it’s easy to understand what they’re all about.
- The need to define what is unique about the value you bring to the online world.
- Why I’m learning to use my individual story to express my values and priorities - as well as being unafraid to be bold and direct!
- Why a visibility project - like my recent Profitable Membership Summit - is the perfect way to position yourself as a thought leader in your niche.
- How I’ve grown into being emotive and vulnerable in order to connect with people in a clear and open way.
- How to enrol in my The Scaling Deep Marketing Lounge by setting up a Discovery Session with me.
- Help this podcast! Share this episode with one of your business associates and rate and review the Scaling Deep podcast wherever you’re listening now.
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Enrol in the The Scaling Deep Marketing Lounge by setting up a Discovery Session with me.
- Get your copy of Carol Cox’s FREE Workbook to Develop Your Thought Leadership & V.O.I.C.E.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!