Terms & Conditions
- By accepting these Terms, the user of Services ("user", "you", "your") confirms to have read, understood and accepted its contents.
- Accepting these Terms is a condition to use Services.
- All users are obliged to observe these Terms.
- Scaling Deep reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify and replace these Terms at any time.
- Further use of Services after additional modifications in the Terms have been implemented, shall constitute the consent to accept these modifications. Refusal to accept these modifications shall preclude the user from using the Services.
- Scaling Deep is exclusively entitled to decide on functionality, the use, subject matter and the range of particular services, products and applications as well as to cease rendering these services.
- ScalingDeep is exclusively authorized to decide on the contents and the nature of the software as well as to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) without prior notice.
- ScalingDeep will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- The materials appearing on Services could include technical or content errors. Scaling Deep does not warrant that any of the materials or Services are accurate, complete or current. Scaling Deep may make changes to the materials contained on Services at any time without notice. Scaling Deep does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- The use of any new products and applications available on Services, after the user has accepted these Terms shall be subject to its provisions.
Access and usage
- Services are exclusively designated for business use and must be used only in accordance with their purpose, application and their general characteristics.
- Services can be accessed solely by logging in to our websites and applications.
- Every user is assigned a particular password and login which must not be used by third parties without the user's consent. The user is responsible for keeping proper security of their password and login.
- The user must be at least 18 years of age to register and to access their Scaling Deep account.
- The user undertakes to use the Services in accordance with their use, purpose and in the manner consistent with both these Terms and provisions of currently effective law.
- The user bears full responsibility for all contents, phrases and entries added to the network in connection with the use of Services.
- The user understands, has become familiar with technical requirements necessary to use the Services and has no objections in respect thereof. The user is aware of risk and threats connected with electronic data transmission.
- Scaling Deep offers only paid services.
- The lifetime license covers the lifetime of the company (Scaling Deep), not the lifetime of the customer.
- All payments shall be non-cash transactions, conducted electronically by external professional entities.
- Receipts for all payments will be provided electronically.
Account closing / subscription cancellation
- The user may close their account at any time. Account closing means that the further use of Services with the use of current password and login shall no longer be possible.
- The user is responsible for requesting the closing of their account.
- Scaling Deep reserves the right to close user's account due to gross infringement of the provisions of these Terms or in the event of illegal use of Services.
- Scaling Deep shall not be liable for damage suffered by the user arisen due to the suspension or closing the account by the user or for other reasons arising from the user's fault.
- The user should cancel their account, by sending a cancellation request via email.
Refunds (money back guarantee)
- If our product doesn't meet your expectations, ScalingDeep will refund the full amount of your purchase (including taxes) and subsequently terminate your access, as per our Refund Policy as follows:
If you're unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you can request a refund up to 7 days after your purchase. After 7 days, no refunds are given (without exceptions). Please send an email to email@example.com and include:
- Your reason for requesting a refund.
- Your invoice, so we can find your purchase.
- Beyond 7 days after your purchase, no refunds will be given.
- Once the Summit begins, no refunds will be granted.
- Refunds are not available for accounts which have violated the terms of service; violations are determined at ScalingDeep's sole discretion. If we determine that you are abusing our Refund Policy, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Services without giving a refund.
- To request a refund or to ask questions regarding the 7-day money back guarantee, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guarantee and limited liability
- Scaling Deep guarantees the highest quality of its operations to ensure accessibility and continuity of Services in accordance with their use and purpose. No long distance data transmission, however, guarantees 100% security, continuity and accessibility of the Services.
- Scaling Deep does not guarantee compatibility of Services with other producers' software. The user shall bear responsibility for the choice and consequences following from the use of other software including its applicability to user's objectives.
- Scaling Deep shall bear no liability in particular for:
- All negative consequences being the result of force majeure,
- Phrases and entries added to the network in connection with the use of Services,
- Unlawful and inconsistent with these Terms users' operations while using Services,
- Disturbances in accessibility of Services not caused by Scaling Deep,
- Damage suffered by the user arisen due to the suspension of closing the account by the user or for other reasons arising from the user's fault.
- Damage suffered by the user as a result of a third party using his data that enable him to access the Services,
- Damage following from the use or the impossibility to use the Services including damage actually suffered, the loss of expected benefits, data loss, damage or computer crash, the costs of substitute equipment and software, shut-down or company reputation infringement,
- Consequences of failure to perform or improper performance of obligations undertaken by other users even though such an obligation has been undertaken using Services.
- All disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be primarily resolved amicably.
- All disputes that cannot be amicably resolved shall be submitted for resolution by Common Court of Law at the location of Scaling Deep's registered office.
- The provisions of Civil Code, the act on copyright and neighbouring rights, and act on electronic services providing and other provisions of effective law shall be applicable in issues not governed by these Terms.