When & how to take the leap in your business to make room for massive growth
The idea of taking a leap has been showing up everywhere lately. For my peers, for my clients, and for my own business, this is shaping up to be a season of big changes and big jumps.
Even when they’re exciting and necessary, it can be scary to make these bold moves in your business. So I wanted to spend some time breaking down what it is to take a leap, why we’re scared of doing it, and how to know if it's the right time.
I cover several of the leaps I’ve seen a lot of lately, including niching down and repositioning yourself, upping your pricing, hiring a team member, and knowing when to make a big investment in your business.
These are crucial decisions for scaling your business so that it aligns well with your personality, your genius and your value, so I want you to feel confident knowing when and how to take these leaps.
I’m speaking from experience in this episode because I’m in the middle of a huge, soon-to-be-announced leap in my own positioning and expertise. I’m super excited to share that transition with you, but until then I want to hear what leaps you’re taking - or thinking of taking - as we move into the last quarter of the year!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What taking a leap entails and why we are often scared of doing it.
- The many ways you can take a leap in your business and why you should probably stick to one leap at a time.
- Why I am such a big advocate for niching down and positioning yourself as an expert - not a generalist.
- How to take a leap that provides even more value to your ideal clients when it comes to upping your pricing.
- Why hiring a new team member to reduce bottlenecks is another essential, hugely beneficial leap.
- What to consider when you’re deciding where to make a big investment in your business.
Links mentioned in this show
- What makes people buy? How to use hooks to captivate your audience and compel them to take action
- Want to design a marketing plan that perfectly aligns with your zone of genius & business model? Download the Scaling Deep Marketing Roadmap! It’s designed to help you make great decisions in your marketing, waste less time, and create a marketing plan that will get you consistent results.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!