How simplifying my business with Voxer & Loom are making it more fun & flow
I’m keeping things super quick and simple this week, which aligns perfectly with what I’m talking about in this episode. I’ve been using two communication tools - Voxer and Loom - for a while now, but lately I have brought them to the front & center of my business.
As I talked about last episode, I am an extrovert. I love talking to people and building relationships with real-time conversations. I also love keeping things in my business as light and simple as possible - I really don’t want to be bogged down with slow, drawn-out processes. So quick communication tools like Voxer and Loom are perfectly aligned with my personality and my business, which makes them a huge win for me and my clients.
In this episode, I’m talking about what these two tools are, why I love them and how exactly I’m using them to make my business flow better. I also dig into why it’s so important to find and use technology in your business that reduces distractions and builds better connections with your clients. I’ve seen awesome results with these tools so far because my clients and peers can pick up on my enthusiasm for the medium and the relationship alike.
I’d love to hear what tools are taking your business to the next level!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How and why I keep my business & tools simple.
- Why I love Voxer and how I use it to support my clients.
- Why Voxer can also be great for connecting with podcast guests and other peers I want to build relationships with.
- How I use Loom to do quick check-ins with clients, give feedback on projects, and pitch new ideas.
- Why I think it’s important to find easy & joyful ways to connect with people.
Links mentioned in this show
- Do you want to build a scalable offer that creates momentum in your service business? Check out my FREE training: How to Create and Sell Your Scalable Offer - Even with a Small List! It covers how to build your scalable offer, set it up, position it, and start seeing sales. This training has tons to offer, whether you’re new to scalable offers or you’ve built them before and want better results.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!