How to know you’re ready to launch a membership with Kendra Swalls
I recorded this episode a few months ago with Kendra Swalls for her ‘Girl Means Business’ podcast. Kendra is a mompreneur, photographer and educator who started her podcast (and the ‘Girl Means Business’ brand) to help women build their own life-changing businesses.
Kendra launched her own membership program twice and failed, so she wanted to know what she did wrong, what she could do differently and what the foundation pieces should be for launching a successful membership.
Although this interview has already been published by Kendra, I wanted to share it here as I thought it would be a useful way of giving you ideas and hope for creating your own membership schemes. We talk about launching membership programs and the problems she encountered when launching her own scheme. Thanks to Kendra for being so open in sharing the issues she faced.
The time has finally arrived! This week sees the launch of my Profitable Membership Club! I’m so proud that the content is so rich and my contacts have provided such good principles. Enrolment is open from June 21-25, so please see my website for further details.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Details of my Profitable Membership Club.
- Why membership programs are the best way to add recurring revenue to your business.
- How membership programs have evolved.
- How to start to create membership programs.
- What the basic needs are for building a membership into your program.
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Do you want to join the growing group of women who lead successful membership programs? Check out my Profitable Membership Club
- Visit ScalingDeep.com/coaching to learn about the different ways I can help with your visibility projects including How To Design Your Ideal Membership
- Girl Means Business podcast 107: Memberships and Subscriptions Models with Lisa Princic
- Visit the Girl Means Business website and follow Kendra on Instagram
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!