Three types of membership models that give your clients better service, bigger outcomes and greater connection
Welcome to Membership Month everyone! I’m really looking forward to this month’s discussions about membership programs, communities, and membership models that bring people together and allow you to deliver standout service to your clients.
My love of membership as a business model has been steadily growing. Membership models have three core features - I’ll tell you all about them today - that make them an excellent alternative to traditional group programs: they are flexible & accessible for clients; they allow you to commit to more clients without making it into a numbers game; and they provide an engaged audience for you to connect with and test things out on regularly.
In this episode, I’ll dig more into these three big benefits of membership models and how memberships for education, coaching, and community all work a little bit differently. I’ll also bust some myths about membership and talk about how you can use your creative intuition & leadership to make this model work for you.
I love memberships so much that I’m actually going to be positioning myself as a membership growth strategist and opening up my own membership in January (which you can learn more about here)!
There’s so much to love about membership models but I want to hear your thoughts, challenges and concerns about them. Email me so I can answer all your questions on the show!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How I realized that membership is a growing business model with huge potential.
- The three core features of memberships that make them such an appealing alternative to courses and other group programs.
- A couple BIG myths that I used to believe about membership models and why they aren’t true.
- Three different ways you can approach a membership model whether you are an educator, coach or community-builder.
- Why offering flexible access to you, your expertise and your community is such a valuable program to offer your clients.
- How membership models can help you refine your ideas & offerings while staying in touch with the most important people in your business - your clients!
Links mentioned in this show
- Sign up to be the first to know about the Scaling Deep Marketing Lounge, a new membership program for coaches, consultants & professionals who need consistent support to build their brave brand with bold marketing.
- The ultimate guide to scaling your brand with a membership program
- Ready to build your Noticeable Brand? Download my 5-step framework for building a brand that can’t be ignored.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!