First ever quarterly revenue report
I promised at the end of 2020 that I would be more transparent about my business in 2021. For reasons that will become clear, I decided against doing monthly revenue reports so welcome to my first ever quarterly report!
I began 2021 with a loose plan of what I hoped to earn and what I thought I would do, so I found it super-interesting to take a good look at my business in the year to date. And as you’ll hear, it has certainly led to some big questions.
Am I optimizing my offer as much as possible? What is the story I’m trying to share? What’s important to me?
All of this has fed into my planning for the rest of the year - including thinking about hosting another summit in September, potentially becoming incorporated, and the support which I’ll need to buy in if I'm going to stick to my goal of not working on weekends.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The big goals which I set for myself at the end of 2020.
- What worked out, what didn’t, and which plans have changed.
- The things I’ve learned from looking at the finances of my business in this way,
- What I earned in USD - where it came from and where it went!
- My forecast for the next quarter.
- Thinking about whether I should be incorporated - and if so, what should I be aiming to pay myself, and what support do I need to invest in?
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Listen to Scaling Deep podcast #104: 2020 wrap up - behind the scenes of my 6 figure consultancy
- The Scaling Deep Marketing Lounge
- Visit ScalingDeep.com/coaching to learn about the different ways I can help with your visibility projects including How To Design Your Ideal Membership
- Get my Influencer Outreach checklist
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!