How to build an inclusive business & team with Meaghan Lamm
I keep returning to the theme of values-based positioning on the podcast this year, going all the way back to episode 109 in February 2021. This is so important to think about, whether you’re making the move into thought leadership or just want to build a brand that reflects your values and your authentic self. But aside from creating an ethical brand, the people you have in your team can also make your business more impactful.
My guest today is Meaghan Lamm. She has been in the online business world for 6 years, helping impact-driven female business owners to build their ‘dream team’. Meaghan works as a Hiring Strategist and Team Leadership Consultant, helping to ensure businesses are hiring teams that share their visions and values in order to grow, build great partnerships, and create real change.
I hope you’ll feel less intimidated and more inspired to create a visionary business that’s full of impact and inclusivity. Being impact-driven gives your business more purpose and fulfillment and, in the long run, increases revenue.
This was the right conversation for me at the right time. I’m definitely in vision mode now!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The importance of inclusivity - how do we build our team with the right people and also be an inclusive business? (Inclusivity in business means being intentional about inclusivity and ensuring it’s part of our culture, consideration, mission and purpose that you use in all decision making.)
- Who are you affecting right now and who could you be affecting? Who is being excluded from your growth and decisions?
- How to hire the right person.
- The benefits of building an inclusive team for the growth of your business.
- How can businesses work at being more inclusive?
From July 2021 (and every three months after that), I’m taking enrolment for my Profitable Membership Club. This is exclusively for women who want to start up a membership scheme or have already set one up but need guidance on how to improve it. I focus more on delivery than sales, as I believe if you get the delivery right, the sales will come.
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Do you want to join the growing group of women who lead successful membership programs? Check out my Profitable Membership Club
- Listen to episode 109 of the Scaling Deep podcast: My experience of building a personal brand as a highly sensitive person
- Visit the Business Design section of my website
- Visit Inspired Solutions | Follow on Instagram and Facebook | listen to the Feminist Visionaries Podcast
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!