Hacking visibility and the future of the Scaling Deep podcast
Having been in ‘vision mode’ since the previous episode, I’ve been thinking very carefully about my visibility activities. When I began the Scaling Deep podcast, it was with a real intention to improve my visibility. But I recently realized my podcast was more of an engagement activity!
This has led me to consider my plans and activities for the coming months, and to really think about what I want to focus on in my business. So obviously, I share my thoughts here by engaging with you on the podcast!
The result of all this deep reflection had led to the decision to put my podcast on pause for a while. I need to free up some of my time for visibility activities. Since I do love the medium, I’ll likely be seeing you here again with a more low-key version of it with lots of behind-the-scenes, and as-I’m-working-on-it shares!
Thanks so much for listening over the past two years and for connecting with me. Have a great couple of months and I’ll be back soon with a completely different style of podcast!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The things I have learned from the experience of podcasting.
- What I am going to be focusing on in my visibility work.
- How I’m going to come back to the podcast and do it my way.
- The ways you can keep in touch with me in the meantime.
From July 2021 (and every three months after that), I’m taking enrolment for my Profitable Membership Club. This is exclusively for women who want to start up a membership scheme or have already set one up but need guidance on how to improve it. I focus more on delivery than sales, as I believe if you get the delivery right, the sales will come.
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Do you want to join the growing group of women who lead successful membership programs? Check out my Profitable Membership Club
- Listen to episode 133 of the Scaling Deep podcast: How to build an inclusive business & team with Meaghan Lamm
- Here’s how you can Work with Me for private business design & strategy
- Connect with me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!