Finding your dream business model so you can scale deeply in your own way
Welcome back to the podcast, everyone! In keeping with the last few months, for June we’ve got a new theme: Scaling Deep!
As you can guess by the name, this is one I’m super excited about. It aligns beautifully with what I help my clients do, and I get to talk with some super creative, hard-working entrepreneurs about how they’ve successfully scaled their businesses.
To introduce the idea of Scaling Deep, I'm breaking down some of the elements of your business that need to be nailed down before you scale: your business model and your value proposition. If you take the time to envision and implement your dream business model first, you’ll be able to grow the exact business you want, show up in the way you like and focus on the work you love to do.
In this episode, you’ll learn why having a clear business model is the foundation for a business that fits your personality and your vision. I’ll also cover some of the business models you may want to experiment with, how to clearly define your value proposition and why you need to make that proposition crystal clear for clients new and old.
And finally I’ll share some questions you can use to check in with yourself about what you really want from your business and how to get it - whether that’s close relationships with a small group of clients, more time to spend with your family, or hours tinkering with Facebook algorithms.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why we aren’t just growing a business when we scale, but a business model that shares our value proposition with the world.
- Why we need to pause and figure out the big vision for our businesses before we scale.
- How a clear business model will make you feel more secure in your ability to realize your vision.
- Why you need to have a crystal clear value proposition and how you can discover yours.
- What core outcome you’re helping clients achieve and how to communicate that more effectively.
- Why you need to build a business that aligns with your personality, energy levels and the kind of work you like to do.
Links mentioned in this show
- Ready to create brand messaging that attracts ideal clients instantly? Check out the Changemakers Messaging Toolkit and learn to expertly articulate the true value of your brand.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!