How to make your content stand out in the sea of sameness with Britney Gardner
As I continue to build up my thought leader brand, I’ve realised that I might not be doing enough to leverage my content to support my business positioning. So I was blown away by this conversation with brand strategist and visibility mastermind Britney Gardner.
In this episode, Britney talks about how content, when used correctly, can lead the right people directly to you. However, she also acknowledges there’s a tension between going all out for visibility (including the time it can take) and hitting your business’ financial targets.
Well, for a start, Britney talks about how she can turn one podcast episode into 30+ pieces of content. And that’s just one of the nuggets that she drops in this episode.
She also shares with us how to make sure our message and funnels are working together to build those valuable client relationships.
So if content creation is something that always falls to the bottom of your to-do list, you’re going to get a lot out of this episode.
Britney Gardner translates what it feels like to work with you into messaging you will use to build a business full of the best clients for you. Host of The Know, Like & Trust Show, Britney empowers entrepreneurs who are ready to level up and truly make an impact.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What is a funnel journey?
- Work backwards from your main offer. What problem are you solving? What question are you answering for your audience? And most importantly, who are they?
- Use all of your content to help SEO.
- Visibility awareness - where does your content point to?
- Use a funnel to streamline your visibility goals - and don’t worry about being on every single social media channel!
- Help this podcast! Share this episode with one of your business associates and rate and review the Scaling Deep podcast wherever you’re listening now
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!