Business design - the 5 part process to package what you know and get it sold
I’m super excited for this week’s episode because I’m walking you through my core service: business model design.
If you listen to the podcast you know I love to geek out on business models, which is part of why this is my absolute favorite thing to work on with my clients.
I also love it because it’s so satisfying. When people know how to package & sell the thing they are really good at - with less time & energy and without needing a ton of marketing to back it up - their businesses start to grow at an amazing pace. I live for that transformation and for helping my clients finally put the puzzle pieces together in their businesses.
So today I want to tell you about the five steps I use to help my clients get crystal clear on their value and start delivering exactly what their clients want.
By the end you’ll understand every single stage and why each one is a crucial step forward for your business as a whole.
I’ll also tell you how to work through the vagueness that plagues so many business owners (as well as their offers & websites) and keeps them from turning the heads of the people they are absolutely dying to reach.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What business model design is and why it’s my favorite service to offer.
- Why you have to map out your value & services in a way that is clear and easy for people to share.
- Why I want everyone to get clear on these five steps before they pour tons of time and money into marketing that might not even be what they really need.
- Two of the biggest problems I see in small businesses - vagueness and overcomplexity - and how to simplify your offers.
- How you can package up the transformation you’re offering your clients and why that makes for such a compelling offer.
- Why this process can give you more confidence about what you offer and validation that people really need it.
Links mentioned in this show
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!