The inside scoop on planning, pivoting and setting revenue goals for 2021
Happy New Year, everyone! I am so excited for 2021 and everything it’s going to (hopefully) bring. I have never felt so focused & clear about what my business offers, so I am really looking forward to bringing my plans to life.
One thing I’m committing to this year, along with all of the new offers and experiments I’ll be trying out, is more transparency. I think we can all benefit from a deeper look beneath the surface, especially in business where we’re often inundated with stories of success after the fact. I’m going to commit to transparency on my podcast by sharing my goals for 2021 with you today (revenue included) and giving you more frequent behind-the-scenes updates about what’s happening in my business.
This will be especially fun because I’m making some big changes this year and taking some big leaps - from niching down into the membership program space to launching my own summit, there will be plenty for you to learn right alongside me.
I also want to talk about my revenue goals for 2021 and why I’m not too worried about being slightly less profitable this year. I’ve got so much cooking and I really hope you stick around for the ride - and I would love to hear about your goals for 2021, too!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why I’m going to share more behind-the-scenes content on my podcast and take you on my business journey this year.
- How I’m prepared to niche down in my business and offer more tailored courses & support.
- Why you don’t need a “brand new” business idea or niche to have a successful year of growth.
- How I’m shifting all of my offerings and letting some go so that I can work more in my zone of genius.
- My revenue goals for 2021, my plans for meeting them and what I’ll do if things go better or worse than expected.
- Why I think people are looking for more personalized support and community involvement and how I plan to offer that to my clients this year.
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- 2020 wrap up - behind the scenes of my 6 figure consultancy
- Interested in business design & coaching? Learn more about my coaching here!
- The Scaling Deep Marketing Lounge
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!